Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02957 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,969 ($U100,405) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)