Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03281 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,085 ($U124,517) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (35 minutes ago)