Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03359 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,469 ($U103,288) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)