Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,346 (CH$2,477,090) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)