Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,721 (CH$2,104,514) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)