Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,638 (CH$1,963,028) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (23 minutes ago)