Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,000 (CH$2,315,376) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)