Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26036 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,742 (S/. 6,692) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (25 minutes ago)