Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 121 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25387 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,820 (S/. 7,169) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)