Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 168 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26164 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,601 (S/. 6,119) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)