Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25904 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,092 (S/. 8,077) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)