Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26170 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,556 (S/. 5,947) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)