Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28611 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,903 (S/. 6,653) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)