Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,528 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,282 (₨101,104) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)