Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,194 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,479 (₨107,306) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)