Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,055 (₨154,885) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)