Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,214 (16,469 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)