Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04632 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,560 (Mex$ 55,263) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)