Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04176 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,284 (Mex$ 54,692) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (30 minutes ago)