Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01871 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,743 (Php93,204) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)