Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04365 EUR / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 516 prices entered by 53 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,442 (Mex$ 33,039) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)