Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,995 (Mex$ 40,899) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)