Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04595 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,572 (Mex$ 34,216) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)