Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04337 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,073 (Mex$ 47,797) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)