Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,381 (₨105,553) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)