Cost of living in Puducherry, India vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,004 (₨81,650) in Puducherry.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (41 minutes ago)