Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26285 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,403 (S/. 5,338) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 42 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)