Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26047 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,504 (S/. 5,774) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)