Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26261 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,468 (S/. 5,592) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)