Cost of living in Pskov, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01449 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,785 (руб 123,158) in Pskov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)