Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,658 ($3,013) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)