Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,081 ($3,783) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (39 minutes ago)