Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,125 ($3,743) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)