Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,758 ($3,993) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)