Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,631 ($4,271) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)