Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,720 ($4,004) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)