Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,943 ($5,251) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)