Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 404 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,571 ($4,203) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)