Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,466 ($4,062) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)