Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,464 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)