Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,466 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (26 minutes ago)