Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,526 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)