Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,800 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (about 1 hour ago)