Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01626 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,417 (87,127 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)