Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,211 (74,181 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (42 minutes ago)