Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01626 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,157 (71,175 ден) in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)