Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01629 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,475 (90,523 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)