Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,877 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (24 minutes ago)