Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,234 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)