Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,940 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)