Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,180 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)