Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,838 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 950 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)