Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,368 (261,175 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)