Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,080 (339,743 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)