Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23640 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,673 (7,077 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (36 minutes ago)