Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23302 EUR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 467 prices entered by 61 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,934 (8,300 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)