Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23443 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,359 (10,061 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)