Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23343 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,737 (7,440 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)