Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04386 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,117 (Mex$ 48,271) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €110 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)