Cost of living in Potgietersrus, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05935 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potgietersrus (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,101 (R 69,106) in Potgietersrus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (36 minutes ago)