Cost of living in Potgietersrus, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06205 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potgietersrus (South Africa) is 52% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,896 (R 46,675) in Potgietersrus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)