Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.126 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,878 (£3,445) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)