Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.108 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,588 (£2,335) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)