Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,973 (£3,540) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)