Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,739 (£3,343) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)