Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.149 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,402 (£3,832) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)