Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,773 (£3,272) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)