Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,259 ($2,791) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)