Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,732 ($1,967) in Portoviejo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)