Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,386 ($2,789) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)