Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,060 ($3,232) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)