Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,953 ($2,261) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)