Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26972 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,323 (R$ 8,612) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (31 minutes ago)