Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22836 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 141 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,782 (R$ 7,805) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)