Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,553 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,722 ($4,367) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)