Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,390 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,227 ($4,721) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (42 minutes ago)