Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / VUV
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,399 (413,911Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)