Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / VUV
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,839 (479,342Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)