Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00768 EUR / VUV
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,672 (477,935Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)