Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00772 EUR / VUV
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,061 (396,488Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)