Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13914 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,633 (26,110 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)