Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12973 EUR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 461 prices entered by 46 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,162 (24,372 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)