Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14097 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,581 (32,496 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)