Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 641 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12688 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,297 (25,986 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)