Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14040 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,331 (30,850 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)