Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29035 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,282 (7,860 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)