Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25253 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,011 (7,963 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)