Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26212 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,093 (11,798 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)