Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26152 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,292 (8,765 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)