Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25826 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,403 (9,303 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (38 minutes ago)