Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27259 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,060 (7,556 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)