Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02429 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,487 (₨102,387) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)