Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02521 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,712 (₨107,567) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (38 minutes ago)