Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02529 EUR / MUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 495 prices entered by 43 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,834 (₨112,064) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)