Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,538 (854,854 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)