Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,782 (765,283 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)