Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,399 (1,573,583 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (36 minutes ago)