Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06747 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,215 (R 32,826) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)