Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06063 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,880 (R 31,011) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sopron costs 180,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)