Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01273 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,790 (219,203 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (38 minutes ago)