Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01280 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,814 (219,858 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)