Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01410 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,751 (195,027 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)