Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01446 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,495 (241,721 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)