Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,176 in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)