Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,302 in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (44 minutes ago)