Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,363 (Rp 22,021,542) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)