Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,592 (Rp 25,356,469) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)