Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,562 (Rp 23,295,450) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)