Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22300 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,243 (R$ 10,058) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)