Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,711 (R$ 8,786) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)