Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,460 ($4,005) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)