Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05844 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,236 (R 38,261) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)