Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06956 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,288 (R 32,896) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (about 1 hour ago)