Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00739 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,570 (₨ 212,545) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)