Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,849 (₨ 222,444) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)