Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00888 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,813 (₨ 204,026) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)