Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,319 (₨ 170,717) in Pokhara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)