Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,290 (2,812,760 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)