Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,668 (3,714,705 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)