Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,513 in Podgorica.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)