Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,190 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)