Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,417 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)