Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,921 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)