Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31470 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 65% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,938 (EC$15,690) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (41 minutes ago)