Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29962 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 44% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,891 (EC$12,986) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)