Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31268 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 63% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,411 (EC$14,107) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)