Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,394 (£2,994) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)