Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,369 (£2,961) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (42 minutes ago)