Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,425 (£3,012) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)