Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,817 (3,554 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (34 minutes ago)