Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,817 (3,550 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)