Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21266 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,398 (6,576 lei) in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)