Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,929 (8,153 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)