Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22915 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,393 (10,442 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)