Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,315 (Mex$ 30,621) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (29 minutes ago)