Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04533 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,613 (Mex$ 35,572) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)