Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 332 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04593 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,496 (Mex$ 32,575) in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)