Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22156 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,470 (6,636 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (40 minutes ago)