Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21432 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,640 (7,650 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)