Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22248 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,401 (6,297 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)