Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09764 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,947 (30,181 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 3 hours ago)