Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09640 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,344 (34,685 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)